Friday, July 13, 2012

ROSS...Now open!



      Ross, an off-price department store, has been 'coming soon' for way to long. Driving by it would be such a tease. Today it said 'NOW OPEN' Ahhh! I went and found some awesome pieces for the living room... I picked up 3 three things and had to run out because I would have spent everything I made today there :) 


1. Beach art $19.99
2. Turtle wall piece $9.99
3. Dress with pockets (of course I had to get a little something for myself) $12.99


I absolutely love dresses with pockets. I don't always want to carry a purse or clutch when going out for a couple drinks or to go out dancing. I can carry an ID, ATM card and, lip balm comfortably.

Places like Ross are awesome because you get unique designer items for affordable everyday prices.
First day at Ross $45.76...My boyfriend said I'm never allowed there again...lol



No comments:

Post a Comment